Bohemian glamping in Portugal.

Quinta Antes o Vento offers 5 unique holiday homes and cosy glamping accommodations. For you to recharge from a busy city life while your kids entertain themselves in the pool, petting our farm animals and meeting other new friends! Look at the variety of accommodations and start dreaming your get-away into existance.

Here is where you will stay

Things to do around Portugal’s silver coast

Escape the bustling city and immerse yourself in nature during your holiday. Discover Portugal's most stunning beaches, perfect for quality time with your kids. If you prefer exploring the country, we've got you covered too!

Right arrow icon
TripAdvisor Travel Tips

General information to help you out

How does the booking process look like?
accordion button defaultPlus icon in default state
After selecting your preferred dates and filling out our form, we kindly request a 30% downpayment to secure your spot. As your stay with us approaches, we kindly ask for the remaining 70% payment to be settled 30 days prior to your arrival.

Book your stay at Quinta Antes O Vento!
How close is the beach located?
Plus icon in default stateaccordion button default
The nearest beach is located in São Martinho do Porto, which is just a 20-minute car drive away. You'll be sunbathing in no time!
How close is the supermarket located?
Plus icon in default stateaccordion button default
The nearest supermarket is located in Vimeiro and called Lavrador, which is just a 2-minute car drive away. You can have a coffee or a beer there too!
Is the swimming pool private?
Plus icon in default stateaccordion button default
At our family Quinta, we warmly welcome all our guests and open our doors to everyone. The swimming pool is a shared amenity, accessible to all visitors, ensuring a delightful and inclusive experience for everyone.
Will there be other kids at the Quinta?
Plus icon in default stateaccordion button default
In previous seasons, we warmly welcomed numerous families who brought their children and pets along. While we do not ask for or share information about other guests, rest assured that your children will have a fantastic opportunity to make new friends during their stay with us!